Our sixth annual conference inspired and energized members for a productive 2021, both as a forum for exploring new ways to achieve “smart infrastructure, strong communities” and also as a celebration of committee accomplishments and member commitments to action.
Thank you to everyone who attended and contributed to the discussion throughout the day!
- Overview of Meeting and Speaker Remarks – Blog post 1 of 2 recapping the event
- Committee Accomplishments for 2020
- Commitments to Action Announced for 2021
Videos from the event:
Conference Session Recordings:
- 2020 Conference Kick-Off – Welcome, Greetings, and Video Debut
- New Jersey’s Environmental Justice Agenda for Water
- The Race for Clean Water: Racial Equity, Collaboration, and Resilience
- Jersey Water Works Progress in 2020 & Call to Action
- Paying for Water Infrastructure: The 2020 Perspective
- Roadmap to Becoming an Effective Water Citizen
- Building Our Water Workforce Pipeline
- Using Data to Build Trust in Our Water Systems: How Do We Get It Right?
- Affordable Funding Approaches for Combined Sewer Solutions
Christine Ballard, CDM Smith; Jennifer Brunton, WSP USA; Bill Cesanek, CDM Smith; Jennifer Feltis, New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection; Denise Venuti Free, New Jersey American Water; Sheila Baker Gujral, Association of New Jersey Environmental Commissions