Utility Strengthening through Consolidation: A Breifing Paper
Despite being an important tool for sustainable water management, utility consolidation is one of the most difficult topics to discuss in the sector. Communities considering options to better meet their water service needs struggle to find fact-based information. Historically, consolidation has put different interests in the water sector in opposition and been difficult to undertake. The US Water Alliance developed this briefing paper to support informed, fact-based dialogue on the consolidation of water utility service in America. This document is organized as follows:
- Guiding Principles.
- Understanding Water Utility Consolidation.
Utility Strengthening through Utility Consolidation: A Briefing Paper (US Water Alliance, 2019)
Recent Tools & Resouces
- Green Infrastructure Recommendations for Consideration within the Green Acres Reauthorization
- Bolstering the Water Workforce with Innovative Programs
- Assessing Public Input and Consideration of Green Infrastructure in NJ CSO Reports
- Coronavirus Compendium
- Asset Management Key Performance Indicators: Rule Recommendations for State Government