Our fifth annual conference inspired and energized members for a productive 2020, both as a forum for exploring new ways to achieve “smart infrastructure, strong communities” and also as a celebration of committee accomplishments and member commitments to action.
Thank you to everyone who attended and contributed to the discussion throughout the day!
- Overview of Meeting and Speaker Remarks
- Committee Accomplishments for 2019
- Commitments to Action Announced for 2020
- Winners of the 2019 New Jersey One Water Awards
Photos from the event:
- Program Book and Agenda
- Your Water Actions
- Steps that you, your business or organization, or your municipality can take to make a difference and have a hand in helping fix our water systems.
- 2020 JWW member resolutions and a live action water action resolutions polling video.
- Breakout Session “No Longer Optional: NJDEP’s New Green Infrastructure Requirements“
- Breakout Session “Once and For All: Solving Lead in Drinking Water“
- Breakout Session “Camden: An Equitable Water Future“
Sheila Baker Gurjal, Association of New Jersey Environmental Commissions; Jen Feltis, New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection; Anne Heasley, Sustainable Jersey; Rob Pirani, New York-New Jersey Harbor & Estuary Program; Lester Taylor, Florio Perrucci Steinhardt & Cappelli, LLC; Denise Venuti-Free, New Jersey American Water
Thank you to sponsors: