Water Resources Baseline Topic Report
This report examines water resource and infrastructure issues in northern New Jersey, reports on current and possible future conditions, and recommends water resource objectives, outcomes, metrics and indicators for use by the Together North Jersey in its Regional Plan for Sustainable Development (RPSD). For each element of water sustainability, the report addresses whether sustainability is being achieved under current conditions and demands, and whether capacity exists for increased future demands.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- NJ Water Workforce Training Program Inventory
- Wells of Opportunity: Training Residents and Prioritizing Local Hiring for Water Infrastructure Projects in Newark
- New Jersey Green Streets Case Studies
- Green Infrastructure Recommendations for Consideration within the Green Acres Reauthorization
- Bolstering the Water Workforce with Innovative Programs