Water Infrastructure that Works for Cities: Best Practices and Considerations for Preparing Long Term Control Plans to Control Combined Sewer Overflows
This white paper draws upon best practices from across the country to provide New Jersey’s CSO communities with smart solutions that employ innovation, reduce costs, and deliver tangible benefits that build community support. Prepared for New Jersey Future. 2015.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- Opportunities for Strategic Energy Management in the Municipal Water Sector
- State Approaches to Testing School Drinking Water for Lead in the United States
- Balancing Green and Gray Solutions to CSO Management
- How Americans Relate to Water: A Qualitative Study
- Perspectives on State Legislation Concerning Lead Testing in School Drinking Water