Water Infrastructure that Works for Cities: Best Practices and Considerations for Preparing Long Term Control Plans to Control Combined Sewer Overflows
This white paper draws upon best practices from across the country to provide New Jersey’s CSO communities with smart solutions that employ innovation, reduce costs, and deliver tangible benefits that build community support. Prepared for New Jersey Future. 2015.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- Handout: Water Infrastructure Drives New Jersey’s Economy
- Assessment of Eliminating Lead in Minnesota Drinking Water
- Policy Options: Promoting Affordability of Public Water and Sewer Service for Low-Income Households in New Jersey
- Rates could fund lead pipe replacement in critical states: Laws in states with the most lead service lines support the practice
- State Policymakers’ Toolkit