Water Infrastructure that Works for Cities: Best Practices and Considerations for Preparing Long Term Control Plans to Control Combined Sewer Overflows
This white paper draws upon best practices from across the country to provide New Jersey’s CSO communities with smart solutions that employ innovation, reduce costs, and deliver tangible benefits that build community support. Prepared for New Jersey Future. 2015.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- Hidden Capacity: How Proper Maintenance and Cleaning of Sewer Systems can have Huge Benefits!
- Research to Move Toward Evidence-Based Recommendations for Lead Service Line Disclosure Policies in Home Buying and Home Renting Scenarios
- Unlocking Green Infrastructure: An Applicant’s Guide to Obtaining Water Bank Funding for Green Infrastructure Projects
- The Economic Impacts of a $1 Billion Increase in New Jersey Drinking Water, Wastewater and Stormwater Capital Investment
- Utility Strengthening through Consolidation: A Breifing Paper