2018 State Asset Management Initiatives
The purpose of this document, State Asset Management Initiatives, is for state agencies to learn about the various initiatives that other states are undertaking involving the promotion of asset management. The categories of initiatives include: funding activities, regulatory activities, assistance activities and internal activities. The matrix on pages one and two provides a snapshot of each state’s activities. The remainder of the document contains descriptions that states provided about the activities. Not all activities marked in the matrix have associated descriptions.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- An Update on New Jersey Opinions on the State of Our Water Systems, the Environment, and Infrastructure
- Federal Funding Sign On Letter to the New Jersey Congressional Delegation
- Jersey Water Works Comments on the Long Term Control Plans
- NJ Water Workforce Training Program Inventory
- Wells of Opportunity: Training Residents and Prioritizing Local Hiring for Water Infrastructure Projects in Newark