2018 State Asset Management Initiatives
The purpose of this document, State Asset Management Initiatives, is for state agencies to learn about the various initiatives that other states are undertaking involving the promotion of asset management. The categories of initiatives include: funding activities, regulatory activities, assistance activities and internal activities. The matrix on pages one and two provides a snapshot of each state’s activities. The remainder of the document contains descriptions that states provided about the activities. Not all activities marked in the matrix have associated descriptions.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- Handout: Water Infrastructure Drives New Jersey’s Economy
- Assessment of Eliminating Lead in Minnesota Drinking Water
- Policy Options: Promoting Affordability of Public Water and Sewer Service for Low-Income Households in New Jersey
- Rates could fund lead pipe replacement in critical states: Laws in states with the most lead service lines support the practice
- State Policymakers’ Toolkit