NJ Water Workforce Training Program Inventory
Water is a natural resource, but to manage it, protect it, and use it for drinking water requires millions of workers. These essential workers design, construct, and operate water infrastructure. The water sector offers a number of employment opportunities that often need specific qualifications or licensing. The New Jersey Water Workforce Training Program Inventory is a compilation of information prepared by the Jersey Water Works CSO Committee and was published in December 2020. The inventory highlights training programs in the water sector. Many of the training providers on the list are organizations and unions in New Jersey that focus on construction, engineering, green infrastructure, and related trades.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- An Update on New Jersey Opinions on the State of Our Water Systems, the Environment, and Infrastructure
- Federal Funding Sign On Letter to the New Jersey Congressional Delegation
- Jersey Water Works Comments on the Long Term Control Plans
- NJ Water Workforce Training Program Inventory
- Wells of Opportunity: Training Residents and Prioritizing Local Hiring for Water Infrastructure Projects in Newark