Mainstreaming Green Streets in New Jersey: Policy Recommendations for State Government
The Jersey Water Works Green Infrastructure Committee developed state-level policy recommendations to make green streets a mainstream practice in New Jersey based on research and discussion with key stakeholders including state agencies.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- Green Infrastructure & Health Guide
- Informing, Improving, and Expanding Water Quality and Financing through Advanced Data Management
- Putting children first: Tackling lead in water in child care facilities
- Advancing One Water Through Arts and Culture: A Blueprint for Action
- Menu of State Policy Options for Green Infrastructure