Mainstreaming Green Streets in New Jersey: Policy Recommendations for State Government
The Jersey Water Works Green Infrastructure Committee developed state-level policy recommendations to make green streets a mainstream practice in New Jersey based on research and discussion with key stakeholders including state agencies.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- An Update on New Jersey Opinions on the State of Our Water Systems, the Environment, and Infrastructure
- Federal Funding Sign On Letter to the New Jersey Congressional Delegation
- Jersey Water Works Comments on the Long Term Control Plans
- NJ Water Workforce Training Program Inventory
- Wells of Opportunity: Training Residents and Prioritizing Local Hiring for Water Infrastructure Projects in Newark