Mainstreaming Green Streets in New Jersey: Policy Recommendations for State Government
The Jersey Water Works Green Infrastructure Committee developed state-level policy recommendations to make green streets a mainstream practice in New Jersey based on research and discussion with key stakeholders including state agencies.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- Drinking Water Guide: A Resource for Advocates
- Water Resources Baseline Topic Report
- Jersey Water Works Strategic Communications Recommendations and Message Platform
- Developing Lead Service Line Inventories Presented by the Association of State Drinking Water Administrators
- Handout: Water Infrastructure Drives New Jersey’s Economy