Jersey Water Works Strategic Communications Recommendations and Message Platform
Jersey Water Works now has its own messaging guide on how to effectively communicate about water. This guide has tips on developing a strong message to engage individuals on the current state of our water infrastructure and the solutions JWW is working towards. Learn how to connect with your audience by starting with why everyone should care about the challenges we face in the water sector.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- NJ Water Workforce Training Program Inventory
- Wells of Opportunity: Training Residents and Prioritizing Local Hiring for Water Infrastructure Projects in Newark
- New Jersey Green Streets Case Studies
- Green Infrastructure Recommendations for Consideration within the Green Acres Reauthorization
- Bolstering the Water Workforce with Innovative Programs