Funding Land Conservation Projects with the Clean Water State Revolving Fund
This fact sheet, Funding Land Conservation Projects with the Clean Water State Revolving Fund, describes opportunities to fund land conservation with the Clean Water State Revolving Fund (CWSRF). The CWSRF can provide assistance for projects that result in the protection or restoration of surface water, which can include the purchase of land, leasing, fee-simple purchase, and easement. This fact sheet demonstrates how the CWSRF provides assistance to eligible recipients for projects promoting land conservation and restoration and highlights successful projects in California, Georgia, and Ohio.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- Rates could fund lead pipe replacement in critical states: Laws in states with the most lead service lines support the practice
- State Policymakers’ Toolkit
- Fact Sheet for Press Kits: New Jersey Water Infrastructure
- Results from 2019 Value of Water Index: American Support for Investments in Water Infrastructure
- Fact Sheet: Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS)