Funding Land Conservation Projects with the Clean Water State Revolving Fund
This fact sheet, Funding Land Conservation Projects with the Clean Water State Revolving Fund, describes opportunities to fund land conservation with the Clean Water State Revolving Fund (CWSRF). The CWSRF can provide assistance for projects that result in the protection or restoration of surface water, which can include the purchase of land, leasing, fee-simple purchase, and easement. This fact sheet demonstrates how the CWSRF provides assistance to eligible recipients for projects promoting land conservation and restoration and highlights successful projects in California, Georgia, and Ohio.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- Opportunities for Strategic Energy Management in the Municipal Water Sector
- State Approaches to Testing School Drinking Water for Lead in the United States
- Balancing Green and Gray Solutions to CSO Management
- How Americans Relate to Water: A Qualitative Study
- Perspectives on State Legislation Concerning Lead Testing in School Drinking Water