Funding Land Conservation Projects with the Clean Water State Revolving Fund
This fact sheet, Funding Land Conservation Projects with the Clean Water State Revolving Fund, describes opportunities to fund land conservation with the Clean Water State Revolving Fund (CWSRF). The CWSRF can provide assistance for projects that result in the protection or restoration of surface water, which can include the purchase of land, leasing, fee-simple purchase, and easement. This fact sheet demonstrates how the CWSRF provides assistance to eligible recipients for projects promoting land conservation and restoration and highlights successful projects in California, Georgia, and Ohio.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- Handout: Water Infrastructure Drives New Jersey’s Economy
- Assessment of Eliminating Lead in Minnesota Drinking Water
- Policy Options: Promoting Affordability of Public Water and Sewer Service for Low-Income Households in New Jersey
- Rates could fund lead pipe replacement in critical states: Laws in states with the most lead service lines support the practice
- State Policymakers’ Toolkit