Funding Land Conservation Projects with the Clean Water State Revolving Fund
This fact sheet, Funding Land Conservation Projects with the Clean Water State Revolving Fund, describes opportunities to fund land conservation with the Clean Water State Revolving Fund (CWSRF). The CWSRF can provide assistance for projects that result in the protection or restoration of surface water, which can include the purchase of land, leasing, fee-simple purchase, and easement. This fact sheet demonstrates how the CWSRF provides assistance to eligible recipients for projects promoting land conservation and restoration and highlights successful projects in California, Georgia, and Ohio.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- Drinking Water Guide: A Resource for Advocates
- Water Resources Baseline Topic Report
- Jersey Water Works Strategic Communications Recommendations and Message Platform
- Developing Lead Service Line Inventories Presented by the Association of State Drinking Water Administrators
- Handout: Water Infrastructure Drives New Jersey’s Economy