Moonshot Missions created this compendium of suggested best practices for water utilities surrounding the COVID-19 Coronavirus. These key considerations highlight ways that water utilities can “flatten the curve” while sustaining operation of their drinking water and wastewater facilities.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- An Update on New Jersey Opinions on the State of Our Water Systems, the Environment, and Infrastructure
- Federal Funding Sign On Letter to the New Jersey Congressional Delegation
- Jersey Water Works Comments on the Long Term Control Plans
- NJ Water Workforce Training Program Inventory
- Wells of Opportunity: Training Residents and Prioritizing Local Hiring for Water Infrastructure Projects in Newark