Asset Management Key Performance Indicators: Rule Recommendations for State Government
The Jersey Water Works Asset Management and Finance Committee and the American Water Works Association New Jersey section Infrastructure Management Committee issued recommendations for consideration by the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection during the implementation of the Water Quality Accountability Act (WQAA). The committees’ core focus was to recommend metrics for measuring system condition, the status of asset management programs, and capital investments for drinking water systems. The recommendations were submitted in January of 2019.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- An Update on New Jersey Opinions on the State of Our Water Systems, the Environment, and Infrastructure
- Federal Funding Sign On Letter to the New Jersey Congressional Delegation
- Jersey Water Works Comments on the Long Term Control Plans
- NJ Water Workforce Training Program Inventory
- Wells of Opportunity: Training Residents and Prioritizing Local Hiring for Water Infrastructure Projects in Newark