Asset Management Key Performance Indicators: Rule Recommendations for State Government
The Jersey Water Works Asset Management and Finance Committee and the American Water Works Association New Jersey section Infrastructure Management Committee issued recommendations for consideration by the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection during the implementation of the Water Quality Accountability Act (WQAA). The committees’ core focus was to recommend metrics for measuring system condition, the status of asset management programs, and capital investments for drinking water systems. The recommendations were submitted in January of 2019.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- NJ Water Workforce Training Program Inventory
- Wells of Opportunity: Training Residents and Prioritizing Local Hiring for Water Infrastructure Projects in Newark
- New Jersey Green Streets Case Studies
- Green Infrastructure Recommendations for Consideration within the Green Acres Reauthorization
- Bolstering the Water Workforce with Innovative Programs