Asset Management Key Performance Indicators: Rule Recommendations for State Government
The Jersey Water Works Asset Management and Finance Committee and the American Water Works Association New Jersey section Infrastructure Management Committee issued recommendations for consideration by the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection during the implementation of the Water Quality Accountability Act (WQAA). The committees’ core focus was to recommend metrics for measuring system condition, the status of asset management programs, and capital investments for drinking water systems. The recommendations were submitted in January of 2019.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- Asset Management Key Performance Indicators: Rule Recommendations for State Government
- Drinking Water Guide: A Resource for Advocates
- Water Resources Baseline Topic Report
- Jersey Water Works Strategic Communications Recommendations and Message Platform
- Developing Lead Service Line Inventories Presented by the Association of State Drinking Water Administrators