An Agenda For Change
This white paper summarizes the outcome of a 2014 gathering on water infrastructure, including guiding principles for improving urban water infrastructure, drivers for action and a set of action steps to stimulate progress. New Jersey Future. 2014.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- An Update on New Jersey Opinions on the State of Our Water Systems, the Environment, and Infrastructure
- Federal Funding Sign On Letter to the New Jersey Congressional Delegation
- Jersey Water Works Comments on the Long Term Control Plans
- NJ Water Workforce Training Program Inventory
- Wells of Opportunity: Training Residents and Prioritizing Local Hiring for Water Infrastructure Projects in Newark