A Review of New Jersey Water Bank Financing for Green Infrastructure Projects
This report issued by New Jersey Future, A Review of New Jersey Water Bank Financing for Green Infrastructure Projects, is the culmination of a year-long partnership with I-Bank and the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection to improve access to the program’s low-cost green infrastructure financing and continues to move the I-Bank into innovative areas of lending beyond traditional “gray” infrastructure.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- Drinking Water and Wastewater Infrastructure: Information on Identified Needs, Planning for Future Conditions, and Coordination of Project Funding
- Assessing the Affordability of Water and Sewer Utility Costs in New Jersey
- Take a Proactive Approach to Rehabilitate Aging Infrastructure
- 2018 State of Stormwater Report
- USDA Tools to Support Source Water Protection