Unlocking Green Infrastructure: An Applicant’s Guide to Obtaining Water Bank Funding for Green Infrastructure Projects
This Applicant’s Guide is intended for any municipality, utility authority or other eligible entity with an interest in obtaining financing for green infrastructure projects from the New Jersey Water Bank. It offers a “roadmap” for applicants by providing information in one place regarding what is involved in getting from an initial funding query through to final construction dollars. The Applicant’s Guide may also be helpful for entities interested in financing traditional gray infrastructure projects. Other critical resources for developing a funding application include the Water Bank website, the current year’s Intended Use Plan, and DEP’s Stormwater Best Practices Manual (BMP), all of which are linked in the FAQs section below.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- Hidden Capacity: How Proper Maintenance and Cleaning of Sewer Systems can have Huge Benefits!
- Research to Move Toward Evidence-Based Recommendations for Lead Service Line Disclosure Policies in Home Buying and Home Renting Scenarios
- Unlocking Green Infrastructure: An Applicant’s Guide to Obtaining Water Bank Funding for Green Infrastructure Projects
- The Economic Impacts of a $1 Billion Increase in New Jersey Drinking Water, Wastewater and Stormwater Capital Investment
- Utility Strengthening through Consolidation: A Breifing Paper