Can We Depend on Our Water Infrastructure?
This article by Daniel J. Van Abs, Rutgers University and Chris Sturm, New Jersey Future makes recommendations on addressing New Jersey’s water infrastructure by evaluating the needs and costs of fixing the state’s water infrastructure.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- Handout: Water Infrastructure Drives New Jersey’s Economy
- Assessment of Eliminating Lead in Minnesota Drinking Water
- Policy Options: Promoting Affordability of Public Water and Sewer Service for Low-Income Households in New Jersey
- Rates could fund lead pipe replacement in critical states: Laws in states with the most lead service lines support the practice
- State Policymakers’ Toolkit