Can We Depend on Our Water Infrastructure?
This article by Daniel J. Van Abs, Rutgers University and Chris Sturm, New Jersey Future makes recommendations on addressing New Jersey’s water infrastructure by evaluating the needs and costs of fixing the state’s water infrastructure.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- Jersey Water Works Strategic Communications Recommendations and Message Platform
- Developing Lead Service Line Inventories Presented by the Association of State Drinking Water Administrators
- Handout: Water Infrastructure Drives New Jersey’s Economy
- Assessment of Eliminating Lead in Minnesota Drinking Water
- Policy Options: Promoting Affordability of Public Water and Sewer Service for Low-Income Households in New Jersey