Can We Depend on Our Water Infrastructure?
This article by Daniel J. Van Abs, Rutgers University and Chris Sturm, New Jersey Future makes recommendations on addressing New Jersey’s water infrastructure by evaluating the needs and costs of fixing the state’s water infrastructure.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- An Update on New Jersey Opinions on the State of Our Water Systems, the Environment, and Infrastructure
- Federal Funding Sign On Letter to the New Jersey Congressional Delegation
- Jersey Water Works Comments on the Long Term Control Plans
- NJ Water Workforce Training Program Inventory
- Wells of Opportunity: Training Residents and Prioritizing Local Hiring for Water Infrastructure Projects in Newark