Can We Depend on Our Water Infrastructure?
This article by Daniel J. Van Abs, Rutgers University and Chris Sturm, New Jersey Future makes recommendations on addressing New Jersey’s water infrastructure by evaluating the needs and costs of fixing the state’s water infrastructure.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- Opportunities for Strategic Energy Management in the Municipal Water Sector
- State Approaches to Testing School Drinking Water for Lead in the United States
- Balancing Green and Gray Solutions to CSO Management
- How Americans Relate to Water: A Qualitative Study
- Perspectives on State Legislation Concerning Lead Testing in School Drinking Water