Can We Depend on Our Water Infrastructure?
This article by Daniel J. Van Abs, Rutgers University and Chris Sturm, New Jersey Future makes recommendations on addressing New Jersey’s water infrastructure by evaluating the needs and costs of fixing the state’s water infrastructure.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- Drinking Water and Wastewater Infrastructure: Information on Identified Needs, Planning for Future Conditions, and Coordination of Project Funding
- Assessing the Affordability of Water and Sewer Utility Costs in New Jersey
- Take a Proactive Approach to Rehabilitate Aging Infrastructure
- 2018 State of Stormwater Report
- USDA Tools to Support Source Water Protection