Strong Infrastructure, Healthy New Jersey
Monday, July 20 from 1:30 – 3:00pm (Virtual event!)
Members drive the success of Jersey Water Works, raising tough issues and working together to find solutions. This year’s annual meeting will be in a new virtual format, but still feature the collaborative’s latest information, projects, and member updates.
The COVID-19 outbreak has highlighted many challenges the water sector has been facing for years, and has emphasized just how essential clean, safe, affordable water; water and wastewater utility workers; and reliable infrastructure are to public health.
For the first time, JWW will host its fifth annual Membership Meeting in a virtual format.
Join us for:
- State leaders’ COVID-19 response stories and ideas for getting ahead of the next crisis;
- Peggy Gallos, Association of Environmental Authorities, and JWW Steering Committee member (moderator)
- Kim Gaddy, Clean Water Action,
- Assemblyman Robert Karabinchak, Chair of the Assembly Special Committee on Infrastructure and Natural Resources,
- Michele Putnam, New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection,
- Gregory A. Tramontozzi, Passaic Valley Sewerage Commission,
- A sneak peek of Jersey WaterCheck and a chance to shape its creation and launch;
- Wynnie-Fred Victor Hinds, Newark Environmental Commission; Clean Water Action
- Jyoti Venketraman, Jersey Water Works
- Hot-off-the-press member updates (email us to add yours to the list); and
- Top highlights from JWW working committees.
See the agenda here. Stay tuned for more speaker announcements!
Interested in Jersey Water Works but not a member yet? Become a member today!