Federal Funding Sign On Letter to the New Jersey Congressional Delegation
The members Jersey Water Works drafted a letter to New Jersey’s congressional delegation. Sent on January 27, the 56 signatories called on them to support critical investments in our state’s water infrastructure. New Jersey’s communities continue to confront issues including aging infrastructure, lead in drinking water, combined sewer overflows, and polluted waterways. With the added burden of the COVID-19 economy, the funds needed for these infrastructure investments exceeds the resources available to local and state governments, making a federal infrastructure investment essential. The letter details five steps the federal government can take to ensure safe, clean drinking water for every New Jerseyan.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- An Update on New Jersey Opinions on the State of Our Water Systems, the Environment, and Infrastructure
- Federal Funding Sign On Letter to the New Jersey Congressional Delegation
- Jersey Water Works Comments on the Long Term Control Plans
- NJ Water Workforce Training Program Inventory
- Wells of Opportunity: Training Residents and Prioritizing Local Hiring for Water Infrastructure Projects in Newark