Ripple Effects: The State of Water Infrastructure in New Jersey Cities and Why It Matters
This report explores New Jersey’s urban water infrastructure in two ways. In part 1, it discusses the state of water infrastructure in New Jersey cities; in part 2, the report makes the case for why water infrastructure matters by presenting case studies. New Jersey Future. 2014.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- Mainstreaming Green Streets in New Jersey: Policy Recommendations for State Government
- Factors Contributing to the Hydrologic Effectiveness of a Rain Garden Network (Cincinnati OH USA)
- Great Urban Parks Campaign Resources
- Our Water Transformed: An Action Agenda for New Jersey’s Water Infrastructure
- Jersey Water Works Social Media Toolkit on Water Infrastructure