Ripple Effects: The State of Water Infrastructure in New Jersey Cities and Why It Matters
This report explores New Jersey’s urban water infrastructure in two ways. In part 1, it discusses the state of water infrastructure in New Jersey cities; in part 2, the report makes the case for why water infrastructure matters by presenting case studies. New Jersey Future. 2014.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- CCMUA: Incorporating Community Interests into Effective Infrastructure Decision-Making
- Evaluating Green Infrastructure: A Combined Sewer Overflow Control Alternative for Long Term Control Plans
- Water Needs through 2040 for New Jersey Public Community Water Supply Systems
- Asset Management Definitions Guidebook
- Holistically Analyzing the Benefits of Green Infrastructure