Mainstreaming Green Streets in New Jersey: Policy Recommendations for State Government
The Jersey Water Works Green Infrastructure Committee developed state-level policy recommendations to make green streets a mainstream practice in New Jersey based on research and discussion with key stakeholders including state agencies.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- Mainstreaming Green Streets in New Jersey: Policy Recommendations for State Government
- Factors Contributing to the Hydrologic Effectiveness of a Rain Garden Network (Cincinnati OH USA)
- Great Urban Parks Campaign Resources
- Our Water Transformed: An Action Agenda for New Jersey’s Water Infrastructure
- Jersey Water Works Social Media Toolkit on Water Infrastructure