Water Needs through 2040 for New Jersey Public Community Water Supply Systems
The New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP) contracted with Rutgers-The State University of New Jersey to estimate water demands in New Jersey for each Public Community Water Supply system to the year 2040. The project results will support future water supply planning by NJDEP, including the Statewide Water Supply Plan. This project made several important advances regarding our understanding of water supply demands and demand forecasting.
This report provides a detailed technical discussion of the methodology, data collection, data analyses, model development and assumptions, and results for the project. It is not written or intended for general public use.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- Green Infrastructure & Health Guide
- Informing, Improving, and Expanding Water Quality and Financing through Advanced Data Management
- Putting children first: Tackling lead in water in child care facilities
- Advancing One Water Through Arts and Culture: A Blueprint for Action
- Menu of State Policy Options for Green Infrastructure