U.S. GAO Recommendations to Enhance EPA’s Oversight of Lead Rule
GAO makes three recommendations, as part of its report, Additional Data and Statistical Analysis May Enhance EPA’s Oversight of the Lead and Copper Rule, including for EPA to require states to report data on lead pipes and develop a statistical analysis on the likelihood of LCR violations to supplement its current oversight. EPA agreed with GAO’s recommendations.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- USDA Tools to Support Source Water Protection
- A Review of New Jersey Water Bank Financing for Green Infrastructure Projects
- Green Infrastructure & Health Guide
- Informing, Improving, and Expanding Water Quality and Financing through Advanced Data Management
- Putting children first: Tackling lead in water in child care facilities