Step-by-Step Guide to Integrating Community Input into Green Infrastructure Projects
ELI and its partner Amigos Bravos drafted this Guide to Integrating Community Input into Green Infrastructure Projects to help local governments integrate community input into their green infrastructure projects. It sets out eight steps that local governments can take and, for each step, provides details and tips to help local governments as they move through the process.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- Drinking Water and Wastewater Infrastructure: Information on Identified Needs, Planning for Future Conditions, and Coordination of Project Funding
- Assessing the Affordability of Water and Sewer Utility Costs in New Jersey
- Take a Proactive Approach to Rehabilitate Aging Infrastructure
- 2018 State of Stormwater Report
- USDA Tools to Support Source Water Protection