Ripple Effects: The State of Water Infrastructure in New Jersey Cities and Why It Matters
This report explores New Jersey’s urban water infrastructure in two ways. In part 1, it discusses the state of water infrastructure in New Jersey cities; in part 2, the report makes the case for why water infrastructure matters by presenting case studies. New Jersey Future. 2014.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- Informing, Improving, and Expanding Water Quality and Financing through Advanced Data Management
- Putting children first: Tackling lead in water in child care facilities
- Advancing One Water Through Arts and Culture: A Blueprint for Action
- Menu of State Policy Options for Green Infrastructure
- Mainstreaming Potable Water Reuse in the United States: Strategies for Leveling the Playing Field