Putting children first: Tackling lead in water in child care facilities
Addressing lead in water in child care facilities presents a significant opportunity to reduce lead exposure for many vulnerable children in a single location, with reasonable effort. To succeed in testing and remediating lead in water, child care facility operators, state licensing agencies, and health departments will need support from EPA, water utilities, and NSF International, as well as the families they serve.
This report, Putting children first: Tackling lead in water in child care facilities, provides recommendations for each of these critical audiences.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- Opportunities for Strategic Energy Management in the Municipal Water Sector
- State Approaches to Testing School Drinking Water for Lead in the United States
- Balancing Green and Gray Solutions to CSO Management
- How Americans Relate to Water: A Qualitative Study
- Perspectives on State Legislation Concerning Lead Testing in School Drinking Water