New Jersey Water Supply Plan 2017-2022
The 2017-2022 New Jersey State Water Supply Plan constitutes the second complete revision of the plan. The goal of this document is to form the foundation of a “living” resource able to be updated on a continuous basis as reliable new data becomes available and improved upon as new scientific methods are identified. This updated Plan and the evolving planning process it initiates, will serve as a tool to help the management, regulation, conservation, and development of the State’s water resources for the foreseeable future.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- Green Infrastructure & Health Guide
- Informing, Improving, and Expanding Water Quality and Financing through Advanced Data Management
- Putting children first: Tackling lead in water in child care facilities
- Advancing One Water Through Arts and Culture: A Blueprint for Action
- Menu of State Policy Options for Green Infrastructure