Mainstreaming Potable Water Reuse in the United States: Strategies for Leveling the Playing Field
This report, Mainstreaming Potable Water Reuse in the United States: Strategies for Leveling the Playing Field, is intended to inform the broader dialogue about water reuse through a specific focus on potable reuse. The goals are to help municipalities and utilities that are considering potable reuse develop their approach and to help advance the efforts of those who are ready to implement projects.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- USDA Tools to Support Source Water Protection
- A Review of New Jersey Water Bank Financing for Green Infrastructure Projects
- Green Infrastructure & Health Guide
- Informing, Improving, and Expanding Water Quality and Financing through Advanced Data Management
- Putting children first: Tackling lead in water in child care facilities