Great Urban Parks Campaign Resources
The National Recreation and Park Association in cooperation with the American Planning Association and the Low Impact Development Center as part of the Great Urban Parks Campaign has produced a number of new resources on green infrastructure stormwater management in parks and on public lands. (Click link to access resources.)
These downloadable resources include:
- a Resource Guide to Planning, Designing and Implementing Green Infrastructure in Parks;
- three briefing papers;
- and four case studies organized by topic on green infrastructure projects in parks in Atlanta, Baltimore, Denver and Pittsburgh.
There are other resources including downloadable infographics, links to a webinar series on GI in parks, and related reports and articles about green infrastructure in parks. This suite of resources will be of interest to anyone working on green infrastructure stormwater management projects on public lands or in parks.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- Green Infrastructure & Health Guide
- Informing, Improving, and Expanding Water Quality and Financing through Advanced Data Management
- Putting children first: Tackling lead in water in child care facilities
- Advancing One Water Through Arts and Culture: A Blueprint for Action
- Menu of State Policy Options for Green Infrastructure