Flyer for School Children
The Camden County Municipal Utilities Authority sent this one-page flyer to all 11,000 Camden City school children and school staff, along with refrigerator magnets and the NJ Dept. of Health fact sheet, “Drinking Water: Lead”. For more information or replicable artwork for the magnet, contact CCMUA Director Scott Schreiber at (856) 541-5200.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- Green Infrastructure & Health Guide
- Informing, Improving, and Expanding Water Quality and Financing through Advanced Data Management
- Putting children first: Tackling lead in water in child care facilities
- Advancing One Water Through Arts and Culture: A Blueprint for Action
- Menu of State Policy Options for Green Infrastructure