Developing a New Framework for Community Affordability of Clean Water Services
The Senate Appropriations Committee directed the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to contract with the National Academy of Public Administration to conduct an independent study to create a definition of, and framework for, community affordability of clean water. The findings and recommendations of this report aim to supplement current actions and to assist EPA in providing continued valuable guidance and support to communities as they pursue clean, affordable water for their citizens.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- USDA Tools to Support Source Water Protection
- A Review of New Jersey Water Bank Financing for Green Infrastructure Projects
- Green Infrastructure & Health Guide
- Informing, Improving, and Expanding Water Quality and Financing through Advanced Data Management
- Putting children first: Tackling lead in water in child care facilities