- This event has passed.
- « Funding and Financing Water Infrastructure for Communities in Need
- 4th Annual Urban Waters National Training Workshop »
Jersey Water Works Membership Meeting
July 25, 2016 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm| Free
Monday, July 25 – 9:30 am to 1:00 pm – New Jersey City University Business School, Jersey City
The Jersey Water Works membership meeting is an exciting opportunity for supporting members and those interested in becoming a member of the collaborative to come together to:
- Hear from state and national leaders about the importance of our work in transforming New Jersey’s water infrastructure and new approaches to achieving our goals
- Learn about and engage in the work of the Jersey Water Works committees
- Get to know each other and report out on relevant work
Lunch will be provided for attendees.
- Governor Christine Todd Whitman, Honorary Co-Chair, Jersey Water Works
- Howard M. Neukrug, Senior Fellow, US Water Alliance, Frm. Commissioner, Philadelphia Water Department
A full agenda will be released shortly.
New Jersey City University Business School
Driving and public transportation directions can be found here. We encourage attendees to use public transportation as parking in the garage closest to the building is $18.00 per car. The NJCU Business School is located directly next to the Exchange Place PATH station.