New Jersey Water Supply Plan 2017-2022
The 2017-2022 New Jersey State Water Supply Plan constitutes the second complete revision of the plan. The goal of this document is to form the foundation of a “living” resource able to be updated on a continuous basis as reliable new data becomes available and improved upon as new scientific methods are identified. This updated Plan and the evolving planning process it initiates, will serve as a tool to help the management, regulation, conservation, and development of the State’s water resources for the foreseeable future.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- Storm Smart Cities: Integrating Green Infrastructure into Local Hazard Mitigation Plans
- Making the Utility Case for Onsite Non-potable Water Systems
- Step-by-Step Guide to Integrating Community Input into Green Infrastructure Projects
- Making It Rain: Effective Stormwater Fees Can Create Jobs, Build Infrastructure, And Drive Investment In Local Communities
- New Jersey Lead Poisoning Prevention Action Plan