New Jersey Water Supply Plan 2017-2022
The 2017-2022 New Jersey State Water Supply Plan constitutes the second complete revision of the plan. The goal of this document is to form the foundation of a “living” resource able to be updated on a continuous basis as reliable new data becomes available and improved upon as new scientific methods are identified. This updated Plan and the evolving planning process it initiates, will serve as a tool to help the management, regulation, conservation, and development of the State’s water resources for the foreseeable future.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- Mainstreaming Green Streets in New Jersey: Policy Recommendations for State Government
- Factors Contributing to the Hydrologic Effectiveness of a Rain Garden Network (Cincinnati OH USA)
- Great Urban Parks Campaign Resources
- Our Water Transformed: An Action Agenda for New Jersey’s Water Infrastructure
- Jersey Water Works Social Media Toolkit on Water Infrastructure