Model RFP for New Jersey Combined Sewer Overflow Long Term Control Plan Consultant
This model RFP includes a scope of services and consultant evaluation criteria, and is intended to enable a CSO permittee or regional collaboration of permittees to hire the professionals needed to develop a successful long term control plan — one that meets regulatory requirements in a cost-effective manner while maximizing benefits to the community. Prepared for New Jersey Future. 2015.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- Mainstreaming Green Streets in New Jersey: Policy Recommendations for State Government
- Factors Contributing to the Hydrologic Effectiveness of a Rain Garden Network (Cincinnati OH USA)
- Great Urban Parks Campaign Resources
- Our Water Transformed: An Action Agenda for New Jersey’s Water Infrastructure
- Jersey Water Works Social Media Toolkit on Water Infrastructure