Model RFP for New Jersey Combined Sewer Overflow Long Term Control Plan Consultant
This model RFP includes a scope of services and consultant evaluation criteria, and is intended to enable a CSO permittee or regional collaboration of permittees to hire the professionals needed to develop a successful long term control plan — one that meets regulatory requirements in a cost-effective manner while maximizing benefits to the community. Prepared for New Jersey Future. 2015.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- CCMUA: Incorporating Community Interests into Effective Infrastructure Decision-Making
- Evaluating Green Infrastructure: A Combined Sewer Overflow Control Alternative for Long Term Control Plans
- Water Needs through 2040 for New Jersey Public Community Water Supply Systems
- Asset Management Definitions Guidebook
- Holistically Analyzing the Benefits of Green Infrastructure