Lead in School Drinking Water in New Jersey
New Jersey Future released this preliminary analysis of test results reported to and collected by the New Jersey Department of Education in order to help quantify the extent of the problem and recommend actions to ensure schools and communities are being provided all the support they need to remediate the situation.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- Menu of State Policy Options for Green Infrastructure
- Mainstreaming Potable Water Reuse in the United States: Strategies for Leveling the Playing Field
- Working with the Market: Economic Instruments to Support Investment in Green Stormwater Infrastructure
- Storm Smart Cities: Integrating Green Infrastructure into Local Hazard Mitigation Plans
- Making the Utility Case for Onsite Non-potable Water Systems