Lead in School Drinking Water in New Jersey
New Jersey Future released this preliminary analysis of test results reported to and collected by the New Jersey Department of Education in order to help quantify the extent of the problem and recommend actions to ensure schools and communities are being provided all the support they need to remediate the situation.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- Mainstreaming Green Streets in New Jersey: Policy Recommendations for State Government
- Factors Contributing to the Hydrologic Effectiveness of a Rain Garden Network (Cincinnati OH USA)
- Great Urban Parks Campaign Resources
- Our Water Transformed: An Action Agenda for New Jersey’s Water Infrastructure
- Jersey Water Works Social Media Toolkit on Water Infrastructure