Great Urban Parks Campaign Resources
The National Recreation and Park Association (NRPA) in cooperation with the American Planning Association (APA) and the Low Impact Development Center (LIDC) as part of the Great Urban Parks Campaign has produced a number of new resources on green infrastructure stormwater management in parks and on public lands. These downloadable resources include: A Resource Guide to Planning, Designing and Implementing Green Infrastructure in Parks; three briefing papers; and four case studies organized by topic on green infrastructure projects in parks in Atlanta, Baltimore, Denver and Pittsburgh.
There are other resources including downloadable infographics, links to a webinar series on GI in parks, and related reports and articles about green infrastructure in parks. This suite of resources will be of interest to anyone working on green infrastructure stormwater management projects on public lands or in parks.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- Mainstreaming Green Streets in New Jersey: Policy Recommendations for State Government
- Factors Contributing to the Hydrologic Effectiveness of a Rain Garden Network (Cincinnati OH USA)
- Great Urban Parks Campaign Resources
- Our Water Transformed: An Action Agenda for New Jersey’s Water Infrastructure
- Jersey Water Works Social Media Toolkit on Water Infrastructure