Great Urban Parks Campaign Resources
The National Recreation and Park Association in cooperation with the American Planning Association and the Low Impact Development Center as part of the Great Urban Parks Campaign has produced a number of new resources on green infrastructure stormwater management in parks and on public lands. (Click link to access resources.)
These downloadable resources include:
- a Resource Guide to Planning, Designing and Implementing Green Infrastructure in Parks;
- three briefing papers;
- and four case studies organized by topic on green infrastructure projects in parks in Atlanta, Baltimore, Denver and Pittsburgh.
There are other resources including downloadable infographics, links to a webinar series on GI in parks, and related reports and articles about green infrastructure in parks. This suite of resources will be of interest to anyone working on green infrastructure stormwater management projects on public lands or in parks.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- Storm Smart Cities: Integrating Green Infrastructure into Local Hazard Mitigation Plans
- Making the Utility Case for Onsite Non-potable Water Systems
- Step-by-Step Guide to Integrating Community Input into Green Infrastructure Projects
- Making It Rain: Effective Stormwater Fees Can Create Jobs, Build Infrastructure, And Drive Investment In Local Communities
- New Jersey Lead Poisoning Prevention Action Plan