Flyer for School Children
The Camden County Municipal Utilities Authority sent this one-page flyer to all 11,000 Camden City school children and school staff, along with refrigerator magnets and the NJ Dept. of Health fact sheet, “Drinking Water: Lead”. For more information or replicable artwork for the magnet, contact CCMUA Director Scott Schreiber at (856) 541-5200.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- Storm Smart Cities: Integrating Green Infrastructure into Local Hazard Mitigation Plans
- Making the Utility Case for Onsite Non-potable Water Systems
- Step-by-Step Guide to Integrating Community Input into Green Infrastructure Projects
- Making It Rain: Effective Stormwater Fees Can Create Jobs, Build Infrastructure, And Drive Investment In Local Communities
- New Jersey Lead Poisoning Prevention Action Plan