Educational Signs on Combined Sewer Outfalls
The Jersey Water Works Community Engagement Committee has developed graphic images for signage that can be used by combined sewer system cities and towns, organizations, and individuals to educate the general public on combined sewer overflows. These images have been approved by the NJDEP for permit holders to use to help fulfill their NJ CSO permit public participation requirement. A full installation includes three images: a warning, explanation, both full and simplified, and contact information. The images can be used together on one sign or in a variety of combinations.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- Storm Smart Cities: Integrating Green Infrastructure into Local Hazard Mitigation Plans
- Making the Utility Case for Onsite Non-potable Water Systems
- Step-by-Step Guide to Integrating Community Input into Green Infrastructure Projects
- Making It Rain: Effective Stormwater Fees Can Create Jobs, Build Infrastructure, And Drive Investment In Local Communities
- New Jersey Lead Poisoning Prevention Action Plan