Developing a New Framework for Community Affordability of Clean Water Services
The Senate Appropriations Committee directed the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to contract with the National Academy of Public Administration to conduct an independent study to create a definition of, and framework for, community affordability of clean water. The findings and recommendations of this report aim to supplement current actions and to assist EPA in providing continued valuable guidance and support to communities as they pursue clean, affordable water for their citizens.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- Menu of State Policy Options for Green Infrastructure
- Mainstreaming Potable Water Reuse in the United States: Strategies for Leveling the Playing Field
- Working with the Market: Economic Instruments to Support Investment in Green Stormwater Infrastructure
- Storm Smart Cities: Integrating Green Infrastructure into Local Hazard Mitigation Plans
- Making the Utility Case for Onsite Non-potable Water Systems