Developing a New Framework for Community Affordability of Clean Water Services
The Senate Appropriations Committee directed the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to contract with the National Academy of Public Administration to conduct an independent study to create a definition of, and framework for, community affordability of clean water. The findings and recommendations of this report aim to supplement current actions and to assist EPA in providing continued valuable guidance and support to communities as they pursue clean, affordable water for their citizens.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- Mainstreaming Green Streets in New Jersey: Policy Recommendations for State Government
- Factors Contributing to the Hydrologic Effectiveness of a Rain Garden Network (Cincinnati OH USA)
- Great Urban Parks Campaign Resources
- Our Water Transformed: An Action Agenda for New Jersey’s Water Infrastructure
- Jersey Water Works Social Media Toolkit on Water Infrastructure