Can We Depend on Our Water Infrastructure?
This article by Daniel J. Van Abs, Rutgers University and Chris Sturm, New Jersey Future makes recommendations on addressing New Jersey’s water infrastructure by evaluating the needs and costs of fixing the state’s water infrastructure.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- CCMUA: Incorporating Community Interests into Effective Infrastructure Decision-Making
- Evaluating Green Infrastructure: A Combined Sewer Overflow Control Alternative for Long Term Control Plans
- Water Needs through 2040 for New Jersey Public Community Water Supply Systems
- Asset Management Definitions Guidebook
- Holistically Analyzing the Benefits of Green Infrastructure