Can We Depend on Our Water Infrastructure?
This article by Daniel J. Van Abs, Rutgers University and Chris Sturm, New Jersey Future makes recommendations on addressing New Jersey’s water infrastructure by evaluating the needs and costs of fixing the state’s water infrastructure.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- Mainstreaming Potable Water Reuse in the United States: Strategies for Leveling the Playing Field
- Working with the Market: Economic Instruments to Support Investment in Green Stormwater Infrastructure
- Storm Smart Cities: Integrating Green Infrastructure into Local Hazard Mitigation Plans
- Making the Utility Case for Onsite Non-potable Water Systems
- Step-by-Step Guide to Integrating Community Input into Green Infrastructure Projects