Can We Depend on Our Water Infrastructure?
This article by Daniel J. Van Abs, Rutgers University and Chris Sturm, New Jersey Future makes recommendations on addressing New Jersey’s water infrastructure by evaluating the needs and costs of fixing the state’s water infrastructure.
Recent Tools & Resouces
- Jersey Water Works Social Media Toolkit on Water Infrastructure
- Impact of Proper Maintenance of Combined Sewer Overflow System on Flooding in the City of Camden
- Educational Resources for the Classroom Inside and Outside of School
- Developing a New Framework for Community Affordability of Clean Water Services
- New Jersey Water Supply Plan 2017-2022