- This event has passed.
- « World Water Monitoring Day
- Webinar: Assessing Vulnerability of Urban Stormwater Systems to Changing Climate »
Turning Data Into Action: Strategies for Protecting the Navesink River
September 18 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm| $20
Join the professional staff from the Rutgers Cooperative Extension (RCE) Water Resources Program and ANJEC Staff. Register by September 12.
- Ensure new development is in compliance with stormwater management regulations.
- Review checklists for site plan applications and training on the E-Tool: Asking Right Questions in Stormwater Review.
- Learn to take data from collection tools such as Navesink River pathogen pollution reports or Rutgers’s Impervious Coverage Assessment Action and implement changes through ordinances.
- Township staff, officials, planning board/environmental commission members and interested public invited.